October 29 2023 r. ///
A new service in the Versim offer – WiFi network measurements
Simulation, design and optimization of Wi-Fi networks using the latest Ekahau technology and tools is a new proposition in the scope of services offered by Versim, addressed primarily to Partners.
Depending on the needs and requirements of the project, we offer:
- field measurements – in a finished facility/building where the network is to function effectively
- measuring and checking ranges from access points
- precise, reliable WiFi signal diagnostics
- detailed spectrum analysis and thus more accurate and reliable output data
- determining how many access points should be installed so that the signal throughout the building is as desired by the client
- design and optimization of WiFi networks based on collected data
- consulting and selection of access points based on building plans.
After completing the service, to the extent ordered, we provide our clients with:
- prepared documentation
- initial network configuration
- advise on the channels and transmitting power of access points
- range simulation, up and down propagation measurement (measures signal strength even from access points installed on the floor above)
- a guarantee that the designed WiFi network will operate with high efficiency.
Measurements and consulting are carried out by our experienced engineer. We conduct measurements for networks based on Extreme Networks and Cambium Networks solutions.
Are you interested in a network audit, measurement or effective design? Contact us: email@example.com